- Dimensions : 160 x 82 x 30mm
- Display : Membrane control operated, LCD back-lit. Display measuring 55 x 28 mm
- Functionality : Portable Ultrasonic Liquid Level Indicator
- Operating Temperature : -20°C to +70°C
- Power Supply – Battery : 1 x PP3 9V battery (battery life 10 hours)
- Sensor : TX/RX sensor 14 mm diameter head, contained within a magnetized sensor applicator; connected by bnC
- Storage Temperature : 10°C to 50°C
- Type : Portalevel® MAX
- Weight : 300g
FlameStop are the exclusive Australasian distributor for the Coltraco Portalevel® MAX
DESIGNED to inspect the content of Fire Suppression System Cylinders of CO2, FM-200™, NOVEC 1230, FE-13, FE-25, NAF S III, CEA410, Halons and a range of other extinguishing agents.
UNPARALLELED new display and operation methods Portalevel® MAX will help to make your business more efficient and enhance the safety practices of your company and customers.
IDEAL tool to replace weighing and radioactive devices as a typical method of testing.
QUICK, accurate and efficient method of inspecting cylinder content.
- Assembled under IPC-A-610 American national standards, institute protocols and full ESD electrostatic discharge protocols; finished with lead-free
- Rohs compliant Tin/Copper Sn100C patented solder
- Environmental metal enclosure rated to iP65
- UL Approved and Certified manufactured Circuit boards to UL specifications
- RinA Classification Society Approved
- UK Government CAGE Code KD983
- P/n: 2290334-COMX
- UL Approval Certificate number: 20140310-E455148
The Portalevel® MAX has been specifically designed to be as easy, simple and definitive for a user to operate as possible. Simple touch buttons now operate the controls and a new digital screen provides clear and definitive results to the user.
Portalevel® MAX comes in a ready-to-go package complete with all items required for liquid level indication:
- Hard wearing carrying case
- Ultrasonic Gel
- Standard Dry Sensor
- Cable and applicator
- Calibration Certificate valid for a year at a time
- Operating instructions
- Main electronic unit
- WARRANTY: Our manufactured instrumentation has a 3 year warranty; sensors have a 1 year warranty.