Remedial & Reactive Works
We understand that the reliable protection of your business depends on the reliable and effective operation of your Fire Protection Systems and Equipment. Service is our tradition, and we are here to help 24/7 – 365 to help you in the event that an emergency breakdown arises. Our 24-hour emergency response team consists of a fleet of mobile workshops operated by experienced technicians, supported by a dedicated call centre team. They are committed to minimizing your downtime and outages by protecting and maintaining the integrity of your critical equipment.
With Safetytech Fire Services you can be rest assured that your property will receive priority attention with minimum disruptions to you and your clients and customers. SFS operations team monitor the quality of service and workmanship of its operatives to ensure they meet the high standards set by Safetytech.
Reactive Maintenance Services
Safetytech Fire Services offer a comprehensive reactive maintenance service which includes:
- 24/7 dedicated reactive maintenance helpdesk manned trained staff.
- Western Australia wide reactive maintenance by skilled trades & specialists
- Transparent and competitive reactive maintenance rates.
- Customer satisfaction selective site visits to monitor the quality of service and workmanship.
- Management information analysis of the current cost to date by location & trade.
All our core trades are fully qualified with a minimum of Cert III credentials to their status.
- Wet Fire – Qualified Fire Sprinkler Fitters that hold a minimum of Cert III in Fire Protection along with Accreditation with FPAA.
- Dry Fire – Qualified Electronic Engineers and Qualified Fire technicians that hold a minimum Cert III in Fire Protection Control along with Accreditation with FPAA.
- Electrical Works – Qualified Electrical Trades persons with an Electrical Licence
- Plumbing Works – – Qualified Plumbing Trades persons with Contractors Plumbing Licence, Trades Persons Licence and Back Flow Prevention Licence.
- Joinery/Carpentry – Qualified Carpenters that hold a minimum Cert III in Carpentry along with accreditation from FPAA in passive fire.
Safetytech Fire Services reactive maintenance customers include Commercial, Residential, Resource & Industrial, Retail, High-Rise, Aged Care, Hospitality, Medical, Warehousing and Logistics.
Safetytech Fire Services response times:
- 1 hour response time for any core trade to any location for extreme emergencies within the Perth Metro area.
- 4 hours, same day or next day service for urgent works throughout Western Australia.
Planned Maintenance Programs
The most cost-effective method of maintaining the performance of your fire protection equipment is to implement a planned maintenance program. SFS will assist the Customer with planned maintenance programs to ensure that any potential problems are dealt with before a crisis occurs, ensuring customers benefit from cost savings by reducing the number of reactive call outs. Customer provided planned maintenance programs are designed and scheduled to meet individual customer requirements and as per the requirements of AS1851:2012. We can also incorporate other compliance and environmental services. The frequency of visits is typically as per below table with schedule of works and costs agreed in advance.
One of the key benefits of planned maintenance is the ability to schedule works out of hours and again minimize disruption to your business. Safetytech has West Australia wide coverage by skilled, multi trade and specialist Safetytech operatives and approved contractors to ensure that your planned maintenance program will be completed on time and within the agreed budget.
SFS planned maintenance can be tailored to include the following fire life safety equipment:
|EQUIPMENT TYPE||AUSTRALIAN STANDARD||MONTHLY||6 MONTHLY||ANNUAL||5 YEARS||OTHER|
|Fire and Smoke Detection System||AS1851 Section 6 – 2012||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Emergency Warning and Intercommunication Systems||AS1851 Section 6 – 2012||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Special Hazard Systems||AS1851 Section 7 – 2012||✔||✔||✔||10 Yearly|
|Automatic Fire Sprinkler Systems||AS1851 Section 2 – 2012||✔||✔||✔||✔||10, 25, 30 Yearly|
|Fire Pump Sets||AS1851 Section 3 – 2012||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Water-Storage Tanks for Fire Protection Systems||AS1851 Section 5 – 2012||✔||✔||✔||10 Yearly|
|Fire Hydrant Points||AS1851 Section 4 – 2012||✔||✔||✔|
|Fire Hose Reels||AS1851 Section 9 – 2012||✔||✔|
|Portable Fire Extinguishers||AS1851 Section 10 – 2012||✔||✔||✔|
|Passive Fire & Smoke Systems (Fire Rated Doors)||AS1851 Section 12 – 2012||✔||✔||3 Monthly|
|Evacuation Drill||AS1851 Section 14 – 2012||✔||✔|
|Warden Training||AS3745 – 2010||✔||✔|