Safetytech Fire Services employees CERTIFIED qualified wet fire technicians.
Our team consists of;
- Qualified Fire Sprinkler Fitters with a minimum of CPC32813 Certificate III in Fire Protection who conduct all our fire sprinkler works;
- Qualified Plumbers with a minimum of CPC32413 Certificate III in Plumbing work on our fire hose reels, fire hydrants, fire water tanks and fire Pumpsets.
- Qualified EAHL from Fire Protection Industry (ODS & SGG) Board to carry out all works on Special Hazard Systems.
24/7 365 days a year we are here to adequately manage all emergency situations that arise due to unforeseen circumstances. Contact Us
Our highly qualified teams provide a range of services to assist your needs.
- Commercial Fit-outs to new and existing sites
- Construction Installations
- System Drain-Downs
- Systems Repairs
- System Maintenance
- System Upgrades
- Emergency Call Outs
- Services Relocations
- DFES Documentation Submittals
- Annual Flow Testing
- 5 Yearly Boosted Flow Testing
- Hydrostatic Pressure Testing
- Back flow Prevention Testing
- 5 yearly Sprinkler Alarm Valve Overhauls
- 5 Yearly Fire Hydrant Valve Overhauls
- Fire Water Tank 10 Yearly Inspections
Our range of services includes the design, supply, installation and maintenance of systems such as Gas Suppression Systems, Pre-Action Valve Dry Pipe Systems, Sprinkler Alarm Systems, Fire Hydrant & Hose reel systems.