Training & Audits
With over 25 years combined experience in First Attack Training & Fire Warden Training, Safetytech provide Non-Accredited Courses throughout the West Australian region.
Our staff are experts in Occupational Health & Safety with the capacity to train small businesses, medium to large corporations and Government agencies.
Fire Warden Training – We offer tailored, site specific training for your Warden Team (ECO – Emergency Control Organisation / EPC – Emergency Planning Committee) to meet your AS3745-2010, AS4083-2010 & legislative requirements. Our training providers are aided by some of the most innovative technological solutions available to aid with the training delivery.
The training is aimed at those in a role of a Fire Warden and are participating in the preparation of workplace procedures; alerting and reporting potential workplace emergencies; evaluating the need to evacuate a work area; preparing for an evacuation; and assisting people who may require support in accordance with workplace procedures.
Participants will attain the practical application and understanding essential to perform the responsibilities of a fire warden and be able to:
- Identify emergency reports, signals and warnings
- Carry out emergency assessment and reporting
- Monitor and respond to hazards and situation developments
- Carry out hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- Provide assistance to those who require it.
- Carry out initial emergency response including evacuation, seeking emergency services advice or attendance, supplying emergency equipment and undertaking search activities
- Account for evacuated people using a range of methods
- Prepare and conduct post initial response and participate in de-briefing sessions
- Report evacuation results
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the emergency control team
Fire Attack Fire Training – On site, hands on first attack training for all your staff. Simulated use of different types of extinguishers, fire blankets and hose reels.
Participants will attain the practical application and understanding required to operate first attack fire fighting equipment in emergency situations and will be able to:
- Understand and interpret legislative requirements
- Understand the classification of fires
- Demonstrate the correct use of portable fire extinguishers to extinguish fires.
- Correctly use fire hose reels
- Follow the correct procedures for use of fire blankets.
Evacuation Drills – Our expert trainers will co-ordinate full scale emergency exercises including but not limited to Fire Emergencies, Bomb Threats/Suspicious Objects, Chemical Spills and Physical Threats. Training is also available for your team to utilise the on-site Fire Indicator Panels and Occupant Warning Systems.
Participants will attain the practical application and understanding to identify, assess and safely confine workplace emergency situations following emergency response procedures.
Site Audits – Industry knowledge and experience matters. Our site evaluations and in-depth audits based on Australian Standards and OSH regulations are FREE. Ensure your premise is fully compliant. Book us now to avail of our site audit with our industry experts.
Emergency Management Plans – Safetytech Training has in-house capabilities to offer Emergency Preparedness Auditing. We can audit, assess the relevant risks and create the necessary procedures. With coordinated consultation of the EPC (Emergency Planning Committee) we can build/revise and maintain a site specific, concise and AS3745-2010 compliant Emergency Management Plan for your workplace.
Evacuation Diagrams – Zone Plans – Block Plans – A common issue we find with Evacuation Diagrams, FIP Zone Plans & Hydrant/Sprinkler Block Plans is either they have not originally be created as per the requirements of the Australian Standards and/or the building has been upgraded with design changes, resulting in a building not having the key information available in the event of your team needing to evacuate in an emergency or the fire brigade not having the information available to help fight a fire. Our team can provide a site audit, mark-up, design, development and installation of AS3745-2010 compliant Evacuation Diagrams, AS2118 Sprinkler Block Plans, AS2419 Fire Hydrant Block Plans & AS1670 Zone Plans. Contact Us for your FREE audit today.