Safetytech Fire Services employees CERTIFIED qualified dry fire technicians.
Our team consists of;
- Qualified Fire Dry Fire Specialists with a minimum of UEE31011 Certificate III in Fire Protection Control who conduct all our dry fire works;
- Qualified EAHL from Fire Protection Industry (ODS & SGG) Board to carry out all works on Special Hazard Systems.
24/7 365 days a year we are here to adequately manage all emergency situations that arise due to unforeseen circumstances. Contact Us
Our highly qualified teams provide a range of services to assist your needs.
- Commercial Fit-outs to new and existing sites
- Construction Installations
- System Isolations
- Systems Repairs
- System Maintenance
- System Upgrades
- Emergency Call Outs
- Services Relocations
- DFES Documentation Submittals
- Annual Fire Panel Tests
- Sound Level Testing
Our range of services includes the design, supply, installation and maintenance of systems such as fire detection, occupant warning, EWIS (Emergency Warning & Intercommunication Systems), gas suppression, high level and MODBUS integration including IELVS.