- Approvals : AS/1530.4
- Fire Rating : 2 Hour
- Can provide up to 2 hours fire resistance on proprietary fire doors
- Non compliant fire doors can be salvaged
- It can allow the use of a standard builders steel frame in lieu of the conventional 25mm stops wit h tested
- proprietary fire doors
- Cost – effective solution
- Easy retro – fit installation
- Ideal for fire engineered solutions where extra protection is necessary for life safety
Intumescent retro – fit seal for upgrading door perimeter gaps where the clearance exceeds the maximum 3mm specified by AS1905/1. Consists of a flame retardant PVC top hat section, encapsulating a high performance intumescent material and two rows of aggressive self – adhesive tape.
Used to upgrade existing fire doors with up to and including 6mm perimeter gaps.
Up to and including 6mm perimeter gaps.
Sizes & Finishes
Dimensions – 38mm x 1.6mm
Finish – White, Silver, Dark Brown colour
Fixing – Simply applied to the top and sides of the door frame with 2 rows of aggressive self – adhesive tape. No screw fixing required.
- Fire tested to AS/1530.4 for up to 2 hours on proprietary fire doors
- Complies with AS/1905.1