- Approvals : AS1530.4, ISO 6944, EN1366 and ASTM E2336
- Box Quantity : 1
- Single Units : Yes
- Width (mm) : 1220
- Highest performing A/C Duct fire rating wrap available
- Protects up to 4hrs (240/240/240) with a single layer
- Lower installation cost , lightweight, safe and clean – Approved for both internal and external fire
- Simple application methodology
- Tested and approved in Australia to AS1530 .4 and AS4072 .1
- Ducts up to 2.6m wide
- Highest performing A/C Ducts fire rating wrap available
- Both tested and approved in Australia to AS1530.4 and AS4072.1
- Lower installed cost compared to fire spray and traditional duct protection methods
- Lightweight, safe and easy to install, no clean up required
- Simple application methodology
- Allows other trades to work nearby at the same time
- Offer s protection from fire both internally and externally
- Can be used to protect wall penetrations and plenum box protection
- Simpler fixing methods than competitor duct wrap systems
- Contractor safety is improved through elimination of ceramic fibres
- Holds multiple international standard approvals up to 240/240/240Lightweight fireproofing ( u p to 4 times lighter than fire spray)
- Clean and easy to install
- Allows efficient project coordination with other trades
- No masking required
- Improves speed and efficiency of construction
- Full 1, 2 , 3 and 4 hour fire rating in accordance to AS1530.4
1 layer of Duct Wrap 615+ offers up to:
- 4hrs fire rating (240/240/240) on vertical ducts
- 3hrs fire rating (180/180/180) on horizontal ducts
Duct Wrap 615+ is a fire rated encapsulated blanket for fire rating HVAC duct. Unlike most fire barrier wraps that use refractory ceramic fibres, the 3M Duct Wrap 615+ uses vitreous spun fibres for lower bio – persistence and consistent performance to 1200°C.
A key objective in advancing innovation for fire rated duct wrap is to attain less thermal transfer (more fire resistance) in a lighter product. BOSS and 3M have partnered to deliver the 3M™ Fire Barrier Duct Wrap 615+ to be the only fire rated duct wrap product you’ll need to help protect both grease ducts and air ducts, in an easy – to – install format (lightweight & flexible) while passing the necessary fire tests to achieve 2hr, 3hr or 4hr fire resistance requirements of AS1530.4.
Fire Barrier Duct Wrap 615+ provides the complete system for an easy solution to fire rating a wide range of grease and air ducts. Now, in a light weight and with updated fire test data, it is certified and approved to AS1530.4, ISO 6944, EN1366 and ASTM E2336 in both 2 layer and 1 layer systems for 2 hr, 3 hr & 4hr designs.
3M Fire Barrier Duct Wrap 615+ is manufactured with a man – made vitreous spun fibre, which allows for low thermal transfer properties in a lightweight, low profile, easy to apply product.
Fire Barrier Duct Wrap 615+ offers advantages in project planning, as it allows other trades to continue to work in close vicinity to the installation of Duct Wrap 615+ . A significant advantage is also that Duct Wrap 615+ can be applied off – site, or at point of duct fabrication, offering even greater savings.
Physical – Silver foil finish with distinctive 3M logo for simple identification.
Sizing – Available in both 1200mm and 600mm wide rolls to maximise efficiency. 7.6m long rolls packed in cardboard cartons for easy transportation
Storage – Simply stored on work site with extensive shelf life.
Testing – Internationally tested and approved. Tested to AS1530.4 for 1hr and 2hr applications, both internal and external fires.
Safety – Improved contractor safety by the elimination of dangerous fibres. See MSDS for more Safe Handling information.