- Gross Mass : 5kg
- Pack Quantity : 1
- Single Units : Yes
- Life expectancy of over 25 years
- Can be spray, brush or trowel applied
- Suitable for indoor use without additional environmental protection
- Fire Resistant testing to AS1530.4 to 4 hrs and EN1366
- Approved in conjunction with Concrete, Masonry, Plasterboard, Speedpanel & Hebel systems.
Ablative Coating has been developed to seal Bulkhead Batts once installed in aperture. Once the ablative coating is applied it prevents the passage of fire and smoke between fire rated compartments giving up to 4 hour fire resistance to AS1530.4and EN1366pt3.
Ablative Coating is a water based acrylic coating, having excellent fire and electrometric properties. At normal temperatures, it remains flexible to permit thermal and mechanical movement of the services. The product is unaffected by oil, fungus, moisture, vermin, contain no halogens or asbestos and contains no VOCs.
- Fire Resistant testing toAS1530.4 and EN1366-3–240mins.
- Simple method of fire rating
- BS 7671-2008 Chapter 42 & 52 –Electrical Installations Fire Resistance.
- Tested in Block Wall, Concrete, Masonry, Plasterboard Partition, Composite Panel, Durasteel Wall and Speed Panel.
- Tested in Concrete Floors.
- Air Permeability testing to 600Pa.
- Acoustic Isolation testing to 63dB.
- Flexibility and LOI tested –ASTM D522 & ISO 4589-2:1996.
- Can be spray, brush or trowel applied.
- Suitable for indoor use without additional environmental protection.
- Remains flexible between -50C to +700C.
- Easy to use fibre free coating.
- Life expectancy of over 25 years.
- Suitable for large openings in walls and floors with additional supports.
- Contributes to Green Building.
- Flexible and water resistant.
- Halogen free, resists fungi and vermin.
- Shelf Life 12 months.